Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a strange world, my friend.

So, about a week ago I was driving home from work when I spotted this guy.
Maybe you can't really tell, but he's wearing a bee keepers headdress - net - suit - thingy.

And my initial reaction was "OH MY GOD THERE ARE KILLER BEES OUT HERE! WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!"
I instinctively made sure all my windows were rolled up and my doors were locked - you never know what skills those things have, they might be able to open my door.
I actually looked around for them, under the overpass, to see if they were swarming in a store in the shopping strip.

It wasn't until I was considering full fledged panic when I noticed the guy wasn't moving much. Or at all. Nor did he have shoes one. And holy crap, they tricked me with a mannequin.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

HAH! that is pretty funny! Near my house they have these life-like billboard cut out's that are kids sitting in a filed-- but they are like 30' high. FREAKED me out the first time I saw them!

Mandy said...

HAHAHA ... bee's opening a car door ... NICE;)