Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It used to be a drinking problem

OR LOOK AT ME, I'M A SLOB

OR WHY SOME PEOPLE SHOULD GET OVER THEMSELVES AND JUST WEAR BIBS


So yesterday I was wearing clothes at work (yeah, I know, novel idea) as usual. And I dropped my lunch down my front (which, now that I think about is also...as usual). Because what better way to present yourself than to have a giant grease stain on the front of your shirt right between your boobs?

And it couldn't have happened on a better day (when is someone going to invent sarcast-a-font?), because I had no time to go home before going out to dinner with 4 other girls.

I managed to get to the restaurant area about 20 minutes early, so I went into Target to buy another shirt.

And less than 2 minutes into eating the free appetizer (sign up now! give us your email address! we'll annoy you forever, but we'll give you this free $6 appetizer!) I had cheese on my new shirt.


I used to have a back-up shirt in the diaper bag for when Landon puked on me, and when he got over that phase, I thought I was free and clear. But this morning I decided to put a back-up shirt in my truck for my own personal emergencies. And when I got in my truck to leave I noticed a very similar stain on my shirt to the one from yesterday, so I'm already wearing my back-up shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the got boobs club! I found out that really skinny people actually put their food stains on their chair seat. Imagine that. And,they gripe about it. Oh well, they (boobs)do come in handy when you have a baby.
MoM