Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bullets



  • I'm too lazy to construct actual paragraphs today.

  • Or too tired still.

  • Landon fell yesterday and has a gash on his hand.

  • Which he shoves in my face and on to my lips every chance he gets.

  • For kisses to make it better.

  • The gash required a bandaid.

  • He took off the Mater bandaid that Linda had put on him.

  • But he did not like the fact that our replacements choices were flesh colored and flesh colored.

  • His little nose has a bit of a scrape on the end of it too.

  • He's fine.

  • It had to happen sooner or later.

3 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

Poor baby. Plain bandaids? It's a travesty. J/K. I dread the day I have to stock up on character bandaids. I have a feeling it is coming sooner than I think.

Anonymous said...

We don't even keep regular plain band-aids in the house anymore. It's kind of embarrassing when I have to go to work with a Spider-man or Little Einsteins band-aid on my thumb.

Anonymous said...

Having two kids, one of each, we had girly ones (princesses) and boy ones.

Imagine running out of boy ones, and not having any flesh ones.

Yep! A trip to the store for daddy!

Kelly