Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is there Something in Their DNA?


That makes them wake up at 2 am request to be transferred to your bed, then spend the next 2 hours rolling themselves perilously close to the edge of the bed, while you suffer from the most debilitating of headaches?

I told Clint I wanted to ease into this project, and do some normal stuff first and he scoffed at me. "That's not really the point of the experiment is it?" So I gave in. I think I'm going to start on the left and work my way to the right. I will also list other things that I end up using normally or in the preparation of said item. So I am going to start the experiment this weekend with dun dun duuuun...a chayote. This:


They had billboards for Central Market earlier this year with these guys on it and I'm kind of intrigued by their green old man face with no teeth look.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, because the web gave me all kinds of recipes ranging from cutting it into matchstick like pieces and using it on a salad to boiling it for 45 minutes and then coating it in butter. Maybe I'll do half and half. Anyone ever made anything with one of these things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They KNOW. I'm not sure how they know but they DO. It's the same thing that allows Miss T to sense when I have finally relaxed, assuming she is asleep after 30 minutes of silence, so I doze off myself. Then she starts to cry. UGH.