Friday, October 26, 2007

How to have an awful PE experince in 4 easy steps.

Hey thanks for all the good lucks and happy birthdays! I really appreciate them.

I feel better about the afternoon this time and worse about the morning, so I guess we'll see how that goes. They changed the wording on the website from 12 weeks to 90 days. I guess they needed 6 more days, even though they send out results in about 11 weeks last time. So I'll know something in mid January.

On to the How to:

1. Get really sick the night before, on the drive home. Puking. So sick that you call your mom to come get your kid because you think you might actually die.

2. Break your cart with 50 lbs of books first thing in the morning.

3. Spill your coke at lunch, and finding nothing to wipe it up with, use your sweatshirt, only to discover that you're really cold when you re-enter the room, but have no desire to be sticky.

4. Do it all on your birthday. End up leaving your kid with your mom for another night because you still feel that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And top it off with a post full of typos - I am so not fixing those.