Monday, March 10, 2008

An injurious weekend

Landon is fine, before you get all huffy and puffy, I am the only one who was hurt in the making of this post.

We did a lot of work around the house this weekend and I sustained 2 injuries and general soreness.

Injury #1:

We named her Gertrude.

I was so upset that I tried to then cut my own finger off for injury #2.
And knowing that things come in 3's I was completely paranoid for the rest of the weekend. I'll talk about Gertrude tomorrow, though, after the results of the poll are in.



We did get a lot of stuff done around the house this weekend - although it seems our list did not shrink.

Landon was helpful too. He took the trash out:


He's always concerned about safety:


He got tired of waking up to his squeaky door after I put him in bed at night, so he helped grease his hinges:

He helped rearrange the stuff on his shelf in his bedroom:

And he wanted to be absolutely sure that his crib had the safe distance between rungs:
I'm not sure what his plan was if they weren't, because we're not buying another crib.

Does anyone need anything drilled?

You should know that I had to upload these photos one at a time. It took forever. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should give Landon some bandaids then he could help fix you up! Those are great pictures of the helper!
MoM

Aunt Becky said...

He's such a BOY. I love it!

Anonymous said...

This was an injury weekend for us too. We worked on the garage and grilled and had a couple of injuries: my dad cut his finger, and Kevin sinned up his knee yesterday. See you and Gertrude on Thursday!

-Carol

Anonymous said...

I might suggest that you borrow your son's helmet to prevent further forehead injuries.