Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fine

We secured babysitting. So, we'll be going. I listened to some of the musician's stuff on youtube. It's not my style, that's for sure, but I think I can handle it - it's very churchy sounding, if she's singing the Christmas stuff. Which means that either Clint has to really connect with someone at the party, or we won't last very long. I mean, in all honesty, the last time I was at a house concert it was kind of whiny. He was totally into his own music and wouldn't take requests and yelled at his audience in some kind of language that no one understood. Then he got mad because we didn't understand. And then I had to wrestle him into compliance when he pooed in his pants. So, any way you look at it, this one has got to be better than that.


3 comments:

Marinka said...

Oh my. how could it NOT be better than that? Have a great time!

nonsoccermom said...

Hee hee. I think you'll have fun!! I really need to find a babysitter so that N and I can do fun things like that too...

Anonymous said...

I need to keep scaring away babysitters so nonsoccermom and I can't do crap like that too...