Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween




He was a teddy bear.


He refused to wear the hat, so he looked more like a very furry little man with a bow tie and round feet.


We lined up the pumpkins.

Lit the lanterns.


And waited.

And waited.

Next year is going to be much better. He had no idea what was going on until the first little girl came to the door. We had a lot of Dorothys (Wizard of Oz) which I thought was kind of odd. But every time someone came to the door, I took him with me. He stood at the door while I handed out candy. And when they walked off, he watched them leave. He watched intently until they were totally out of sight. The first few times he though he might get to go with him. I think he's going to like Trick Or Treating next year.

2 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

Too cute. My son was also a bear. He did better with the head part then I thought he would. Although once I got done taking pictures he was done with the whole costume thing. The only Dorthy I had was a grown woman who was taking her kids around. I did have quite a few Harry Potters though.

Anonymous said...

I should have known, the kid refuses to wear hats 99% of the time. And I'm honestly surprised he lasted as long as he did considering how hot it was and how thick his costume was.