Monday, November 19, 2007

Not Yet

So, my meeting with my sponsor went...uh...went...interesting...I guess. I'm still not ready to talk about it.





I'm going to need some more time to process it. There are things in the contract I was asked to sign, that I'm not sure 1) I can do and 2) I want to do and 3) are necessary to accomplish my goal.





I have at least 2 more people I need to talk to. If nothing else, I need to talk to another possible sponsor, what kind of idiot would I be to agree to do something on this guy's terms, if I haven't even seen if those are "normal" terms for the situation. The other thing is that one of the clauses concerns me, so I need to talk to someone about that, but I don't want to go into that right now either.





We are 85% complete* with Christmas shopping. And we finally bought Landon the crane that goes on the back of his truck with his birthday money. He didn't think it should be attached at first, but decided it was ok. I also discovered last night that it can also be used as a tow truck (of which I have no pictures). That crane is awesome.

But use it with caution, and as always do not use heavy machinery while under the influence.

* this number is an estimation, no actual numbers were crunched.

No comments: