Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I think I need a break


So, there was the unexpected death of another baby of another blogger over the weekend, and I'm just going to take the rest of the week off. I'm wearing purple today for Maddie. Because there's just not much else I can do from here. I didn't read the blogs of either of these women prior to the deaths of their children, but a lot of people did and it has rocked a lot of people. I cannot even pretend to imagine what it feels like to be on the other side of that situation. But between that, and being loaded down like a pack mule at work, it just seems that it's time for a break for me.


My original purpose in starting this blog was to let my family know what was up with us, and to give them a glimpse into our lives through pictures and words. I just don't have a lot of words right now. And the ones I do, I don't generally use on this site. So, I'm setting up auto posting for the next few days with just pictures - and if I'm not feeling up to it on Monday, I'll continue posting a picture or two a day until I do feel like it. And I know I will eventually feel like it again.

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I hope that you enjoy the mental break from the blog-o-sphere... sometimes one needs that.

My thoughts are with Maddie's family as well.