Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm alive!

I feel really really good about the morning session. In the first two rounds, I felt like I maybe got half the morning right. This time I only starred 5 problems to review. And in talking to people after, I kind of think maybe I got another 1 or 2 wrong, but 32/40 is excellent. In the afternoon I felt awful, but not as awful as I felt the last time. So we'll see. I expect results in early June.


To answer mama's questions. I'm not shutting the civil pe prep blog down. In fact, I'll probably post something similar to this over there today. And then I'll post again in June to say whether I passed or not. If I did pass, I'll leave it up for sure, but I don't know what else to do with it. I suppose if people wanted to ask questions, I could try to answer them. If I didn't pass, I will revive it. I felt so well prepared for the morning session, that I will be aiming to be more prepared for the afternoon next time. (We'll see if I get any questions about a dino set and i-shirt, and also I still owe you a dino bib...I just have to find the time to put it together!)


We didn't take any new pictures this weekend. Partly because I was just trying to hang out and not do anything at all. And partly because Landon's cough added a rash. And who needs a picture of a little person and his rash. (He's fine.) But here's something from the files. (Fear not bad mother and health police, he eats the equivalent of 2 or 3 tablespoons and moves on with his life, no need to finish a cone the size of your forearm.)



And of course, when you're finished dancing in the store, you should take a break.

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I bet you're glad it's over.

THEY MAKE YOU WAIT TIL JUNE? THAT'S WICKED.

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! No other profession in the country makes you wait 8 weeks for a grade on a test that's this important.