Monday, December 10, 2007

Green Jello

I keep checking this blog and no one has updated it. So rest assured, you're not the only one annoyed that it hasn't been updated.

I finally emptied my camera, so I could take more pictures. And then I didn't. HA.

Let's see, what did we do this weekend...Uh - we did do some shopping. Stocking stuffers, etc.

On Sunday we watched Zoey, so Kathy and Austin could go to a concert. Zoey didn't have much of a nap on Sunday, and she was kind of gassy, so you can imagine how well our evening went.

But the bad part was really that Landon has no communicaiton skills and his idea of sharing is handing stuff, or throwing stuff to or at another person and then taking it back. It does not jive with Zoey's idea of sharing and since neither of them have very good communication skills, it just compounds the problem.

Landon did not want either of us to hold Zoey. But if you're holding Zoey, you can't hold MEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh, you handed her off to Dad? But if Dad's holding Zoey, he can't hold MEEEEEEEEEEE! Do you see the catch 22 in this?

Clint suggested at the end of the night that maybe he needed to make an appointment to get snipped.

All in all, I think we need to wait a while before we can watch her again. once Landon can communicate at least a little, or once Zoey can whack him on the head when he takes something from her.

Hey, maybe I'll take my camera out tonight and actually have some pictures for you this week...maybe. No promises.

No comments: