Thursday, December 20, 2007

And so it begins. Again.

TREC wrote me back. TREC confirmed my suspicions. TREC directed me to Champions who has my last class that I need. I will be taking an 8 hour correspondence course on report writing. I will be purchasing said class on Thursday and doing it in my spare time until finished. I will then go into their school to have my homework graded and take the final for the class.

I will then send in my education evaluation paperwork.

I will then receive confirmation that I will be approved to take the test.

I will study for the test.

I will take the test and score at least 80%.

I will be a professional inspector.

I have adjusted the side bar plan accordingly.

PE results are in.

Don't ask.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm not asking. But I am saying that I'm sorry. That's a pisser.