Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cow rider

Only in Texas.



We saw this sign on the dirt road that leads to a dairy farm...I guess they didn't want to have to take care of horses too, so they just ride the cows. We're pretty sure that's a cow anyway.

Confirmation that Landon is getting breakfast, since I can't get anyone to write that down. I'll never really know if he eats it, but at least they're serving it to him.
And that's Noah, whose back is towards the camera.

Don't mind those kids with the square black heads...they seemed normal in person.
Tomorrow I hope to get over myself and have something about the experiment.

2 comments:

Carol said...

random info from Carol - in Nicaragua they DO ride cows like horses, really strange to see...

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it

katiekins said...

sometimes i feel like i want to pay you to move to my state because i think we'd be the best of friends.