Thursday, May 29, 2008

And it's only 7:30...

Landon didn't go to sleep last night until just after midnight.

I penned him upstairs and went to lay down in the guest bed.

He thought of playing legos in the dark.

He drug me out of bed.

When I told him he was welcome to play with the legos, but that I was going to lay down, he brought the legos to the bed.

When I wouldn't let him put the legos in the bed, he sat in the dark beside the bed playing with them for 5 minutes or so.

Then he decided to get in the bed and kick me for the next 2 hours.

And big surprise, he was totally not ready to wake up this morning.

And neither was I.

I actually made an effort to take some pictures this morning, and I don't have the stupid cable to get them off my camera.

I predict work will be awfully brutal today, so here's hoping that 5pm comes really fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sucks. Well, at least he wasn't SCREAMING. Certain small people in my house have decided to go on a sleep strike or something and so spent hours and hours SCREAMING if she so much as suspected we were trying to get her to go to sleep. It was wicked awesome.

Hope tonight goes better for you!

Aunt Becky said...

Eeps. I hate mornings after nights like that. Well, usually I just hate mornings in general.