Monday, February 12, 2007

Meme #1

Ok, sooooooo, I’ve got nothing. Nothing has happened, nothing funny, nothing absurd, nothing exciting. Someone needs to run around my cul-de-sac in their underwear, or I have to resort to the memes.

Oh also – a short list of things I will never ever discuss again, because the universe is out to smite me. I will not discuss them here, I will not discuss them with you in person. DO. NOT. ASK.

1. Landon’s Sleep Habits.
2. Post Partum Hair Loss.

OK – On to the meme.

6 Weird Things About Me.

1. I eat candy categorically. Skittles, M&Ms, Reece’s Pieces, are sorted into groups with all the colors, when I run out of a color, I make a group of the colors that are left. I then eat the smallest groups first, leaving me in the end with even amounts of the colors. I eat candy bars in pieces. Snickers I bite the caramel/peanut part off, then eat the outer chocolate away from the nougat and then the nougat last. I can’t help doing it.

2. I am always counting. I count steps, I count when I’m rocking Landon, I count while I’m waiting for the microwave, I count at stop lights. Chances are if you see me not doing anything, you can ask me what number I’m on, and I will have one. Sometimes I count for totals, sometimes I count to eight over and over again, and sometimes I sing the Blue Aardvark song in my head.


3. I am compelled to do math problems that are presented to me, either on TV, or in the movies, or in general. Just to make sure they come up with the right answer. I have seen that tutoring commercial where the little girl figures out how much they feed the fish each week like 100 times. I do the math EVERY. TIME.

4. I can’t hear out of my left ear and I have no desire whatsoever to have it fixed.

5. I don’t want things. I’m the hardest person in the world to shop for, because I just don’t want anything really.

6. I don’t like hamburgers or ketchup – I’ve been called un-American for it.

If you have a blog consider yourself tagged.

What else do you need, when you have a puppy who loves you enough to let you do this and keeps coming back for more:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so, so cute! Landon is adorable, I hope to meet him soon!!

I did the meme thing over at my blog for lack of anything better to post. It has been a slow week out this way as well...