Friday, January 12, 2007

You're all peeping toms!

Ok - apparently it's delurking week...because we totally need another made-up "holiday." I don't get a lot of hits, some days I get like 15, some days I get like 2. Anyway - lurking is what you're mostly all doing, because no one is commenting. So leave me a comment, just to say hi and let me know you're out there. And...uh...for every comment I get I promise to post that many days in a row...starting...next Wednesday - so you have until Wednesday. And it's totally not fair to comment 40 times in a row. And I promise not to save up a bunch of posts and back date them like I did tonight. Oh and pictures, I'll put more pictures up too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine I may have put a lot of the hits on the blog. I put the site on one of my tabs on internet explorer, and I check it every time I open that program to see if there is anything new. If others are like me we are mostly interested in hearing about the things Landon 'says' or does. Being with him this week has been very educational for me. He picks up things very quickly, just like his mother.
PS can you make it easier to send a comment.
MoM

Anonymous said...

The easiest way to comment it to click on Anonymous and comment that way. Before I had that word verification thingy I got a LOT of spammy comments that I then had to go in and delete.