Friday, June 26, 2009

Interview update

The interview went really well. Which in my history means I didn't get the job - so, hopefully this is a change of course. The job isn't what I really wanted, but it's an in at a company that has great benefits and they did say that when something comes up that is more structural related I would be considered for it. Which, in this market, is about all I can ask for.

Still no word on Scarlett.

I don't know exactly what next week will bring as far as posting, but I suspect rather than morning updates you'll get - whenever he takes nap updates.

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Well I hope that they call soon!

nonsoccermom said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

bernthis said...

I'm praying to the employment Gods. They're like the parking spot Gods but work in an office

Aunt Becky said...

They would have to be stupid not to hire you. I'd hire you in a heartbeat.

If, you know, I needed someone other than a mail order bride.