Monday, November 17, 2008

Whip It

My head is about to explode from the congestion. I think I may have caused my own ear infection. AGAIN. So here's the deal, as a person who cannot think about anything serious right now, and a person who isn't sure she'll make it through the night tonight. (I did call and get an appointment at the work clinic, maybe they'll give me some tasty tasty drugs.) In the meantime, I set up auto posting of light pictures for this week. If I recover I might actually add to them, but otherwise - enjoy the show.


3 comments:

Marinka said...

It's a perfect fit!

I hope that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I was commenting just this weekend on how those collapsible colanders freak me out. I'm not sure why.

Jill said...

Very cute picture!!!! Glad you got the medicine too!