Monday, November 24, 2008

Mountain Climbing

A couple weeks ago we rode our bikes to the back of our subdivision to the park. There's a playground there that is perfect for Landon's abilities. This video is of him climbing the rock part of the playground. Unfortunately I missed the jumping celebration he had when he got to the top.



This is a short week. I'm only work 2 days this week, then we go on our Texas road trip circuit. I'm already tired, just thinking about it. I only mention it because, well, in all likelihood I won't be posting anything while we're gone.

2 comments:

Carol said...

that is some great climbing, we'll be making our tour of SE Texas this week too....

The Modernish Father said...

For once we're actually heading away from LJ for a holiday. I've got a sweet long weekend trapped in a retirement community ahead of me.