Thursday, August 21, 2008

Genie in a bottle

You know when you're changing out a ceiling fan and you think to yourself, "If only I had someone with not quite enough strength to turn a wrench that would make me hold him and he could flick my nose?" Landon's got you covered.


Or you're changing out the faucets in the bathroom and you think, "If only I had someone who was totally interested in seeing what I was doing and could lay on top of my side, while I try to uncomfortably stuff myself in the under sink cabinet?" Landon's got your back there too.


Literally.

And then you think, "You know there aren't enough serious under two artists in the world."


He's all about making your wishes come true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Funny. I love the second picture!!

Aunt Becky said...

How does he get cuter every time I see him?