Monday, February 11, 2008

Houston, we have an allergy

To what? We're not exactly sure.

Yesterday we tried buttermilk ranch dressing from Jack In the Box. He was bright red everywhere it touched his face for the next 2 hours.

And then he woke up at 2 am with a 102° fever.

He's fine now. The Tylenol brought the fever down, and I guess the time his body had to deal with whatever it was, was enough to have the fever not come back.

He's had ranch dressing before, so I don't know if it's something about that Ranch dressing, or what. I'm a little bit too chicken to try another one at this point.

So I am late to work, I have lots to do, and I don't have a lot of time.

Normal weekend update:

We closed on our lots in East Texas.

And we had a good visit with the grandparents as well.

This is my 200th post, which I wish was a better post than - hey, we're allergic to something.

And I found out what the Chaos sign was about, but I'll save that for later - I'm gonna need a new pictures for it.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Poor ickle dude.

Give him a smootch from Aunt Becky.