I guess you probably noticed that I kind of fell off the blogging wagon. Between personal life things and work things and house things and universe spitting in my face things, I just didn't/don't have the energy to do the kind of posting I was doing a year ago.
Interesting/boring depending on your perspective news:
- Despite my declaration of a hatred for hamburgers - I have found a hamburger I like. Smash Burger. Tis awesome.
- Despite my declaration of sushi as weird - I have fallen head over heels for it. Although I am still in my infantile stages, and pretty much am stuck on those things which are cooked - I am craving it. I kind of want to learn to make it.
- If you have ever had a drink of water from my tap, you may want to look away. This was one of the pipes they pulled out of my house.
- It was not the worst one.
- Here's a small guy who was helping to fix the pipes before the guys we hired showed up, he is currently in love with Handy Manny and has as such named his tools the same names as Manny's tools.
- Should you ever have your house re-piped, I suggest hiring a whole house remodeler, so that when they do this:
- They can fix it. I also recommend not going upstairs mid process, because holy crap is it ever scary to think they might not be able to lay that carpet back down right.