Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making Up For It


In our house if you get your blood drawn, not only do you get a lollipop on the way out the door, you get to have ice cream when you get picked up that day and you get to choose where you want to have dinner. In whatever order you choose.

So when I picked him up after school - he totally remembered. He said he wanted ice cream and salad. I may have the only three year old on the planet who requests to go to "that salad place." Which worked out especially well for me, since I was able to get both in one place.

3 comments:

bernthis said...

he wanted salad too? Did i read that wrong? I may have to get my kid's blood drawn daily

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

what a darling. he deserves whatever he wants for sure!

Unknown said...

He is soooo cute! I love his jacket too.