Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A boy and his truck

We went to Babies R Super Expensive this weekend, we were looking for some more tank top outfits that are tank tops and shorts in one. We thought we bought them there before, but I guess not. We also needed a few more bottles, as 2 are MIA and 2 are visiting the grandparents. I had a coupon for 15% off in my wallet, but forgot it in the car, and I left Clinton alone in the store for not more than 3 minutes while I went out to the car to get the coupon.

3 measly minutes. And the 2 of them found this:


That's a reenactment of my face when I saw the price.

He was not giving it up. And I figured for sure that when we got home, he'd just ignore it, but he did at least play with it. And he's even got his hand signals down, at least for the right turn. Nice and safety conscious.

Or maybe not.

No comments: