Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Zoeywatch

Zoey was supposed to be here yesterday. Zoey apparently takes after her cousins and doesn't show up when she's supposed to.

I remember having a talk with Landon in utero about how important is it to be on time and that people like it when you're on time, and keeping people waiting is just plain rude. Landon paid no attention to my admonishments and stuck around as long as he could. Kathy had the same talk with Zoey and she apparently likes her current place as well.

Landon's probably been sending her secret messages about how AWFUL it is to be born and telling her to stay put as long as she can. He's saying things like "They pulled me out, and I told them I wanted to go back in, and they wouldn't let me, and then I screamed about it for 3 or 4 months and it seemed like no one was really understanding my pain!"

They're admitting Kathleen tonight, and starting induction tomorrow, so hopefully all will go well and by tomorrow evening we should have a Zoey. I can't wait to see her!

No comments: