Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Monthly Newsletter #9

Dear Landon,

You are finally crawling. And I am learning to not leave you in places and expect you to stay put. I realize the attraction of the bathtub, but diving head first into an empty bathtub is not a wise move, as you found out…the hard way. You didn’t fall hard and the bump on your head was really small. But, your father is not prepared for what lies ahead with the bumps and bruises that are to come as you get to be more and more mobile.

Last week you got to spend 2 whole evenings alone with your daddy. He was scared to death, but I had every confidence in him. And he did fine. And you two bonded.

This has been on the whole a pretty uneventful month for you, so I asked your Dad when I could stop writing these monthly newsletters and he seems to think that I should continue through 12 months and then just do one every 6 months or years. So here’s the thing, I’m going to need something to write about and if you look back it’s been “you’re about to crawl” for like 3 months and then this month I got to write “you’re crawling.” And I’m out of ideas. You'll notice you've learned to really hate the camera, so most of your pictures look pretty sad. You are the only one who has control over that, I'm just sayin'.

So here’s a video of something cute you’ve been up to:










Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't give up the monthly updates just because of the dull month. There are those of us who look forward to them!!
MoM