Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know that I haven't posted in longer than usual. I do have some posts in the works, they're good posts, posts with pictures even. But the last couple weeks have been pretty busy, and our home computer is fritzy, which means that any pictures I have on there are out of pocket.

My new job is great, I love it. I have not regretted this move one bit. I like my supervisor, I like the people I work with, I like what I'm doing.

Landon had his 9 months check up. No shots, but they did do a blood prick on his toe - and he didn't even cry, and neither did his daddy. He was 18 lbs, 4 oz - which is at the 25th percentile for his age and his height was 26" or something and that wasn't even on the chart. So he's got my short genes, I guess. The didn't tell me the percentile for his head, but it's always been pretty big. The doctor said to ramp up the food and try some finger foods. So we bought a bunch of stage 2 foods and finger foods, and I've been shoving everything I think he might be able to swallow down his throat, and he's loving it. Wagon wheels being a favorite. And last night he even ate an arrowroot cookie.

And the project of the moment is waiting on cousin Zoey. And waiting and waiting and waiting.

No comments: