Monday, March 21, 2011

Landonisms, continued

"When I grow up to be a rock star, my team will win!"
 
To further clarify - his team is apparently his band, although he didn't know what they would win, it doesn't matter, so long as they won. So says Landon.
 
**********
 
He lost his first tooth last night.  I found it in the bed.  When asked what he thought the tooth fairy would bring him, and I suggested maybe some money, he said "No,...probably a monster truck lawn chair that a monster truck can sit in and it will shoot him out!"  [The visual explanation contained a Stuart from Mad TV like jump twist arm pump up in the air.]
 
"A lawn chair for monster trucks?  Do they even make those?"
 
"Yeah, you know." [Repeat the visual portion of the explanation]
 
"Ooooh, a launcher!"
 
"Yeah, that's what I said a launcher." [Which may very well be true, if you take into account his deep country Texas accent.]
 
 

2 comments:

Carol said...

love the Landonisms, and I can just see him doing it with the Stuart from MadTV reference....

Anonymous said...

We may need a glossary for these terms. At least he is willing to explain! Great minds.
MoM